These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Bake Summer Vegetables
From Statesboro Market2Go
<p>Simple but delicious. This recipe uses so many of our vendors’ products!</p>Source: Debra Chester (Entered by Market Manager)
Step by Step Instructions
- Scrape and wash zucchini.
- Slice all vegetables in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Arrange in baking pan.
- Add olive oil and one cup hot water. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Cover and bake in moderate oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Uncover for the last 30 minutes. Serves 4-5.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings