These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Wild Garden Eggs
<p>A revision of Garden Eggs!</p>Source: Marantha's Recipe (Entered by Marantha Blackwell)
Serves: one hungry monkey!
Step by Step Instructions
- crack eggs and mix in a bit of water
- chop mushroom, onions and add to heated skillet with melted butter and olive oil. cook for a few minutes
- pour in whipped eggs and fold over slowly with veggies
- when eggs are cooked add goat cheese and fold over onto your plate.
- salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings